1 in 3 Small to Mid-Sized Businesses Fall Victim to a Data Breach
Why? Cybercriminals leverage the path of least resistance. That means businesses that have limited time and resources to put towards cybersecurity become a prime target. Could your business be in their sights?
- Data Breaches are occurring everyday
- A majority of data breaches happen to small to midsize businesses
- 95% of breaches are caused by human error
- Employees need to understand how to protect sensitive company data
- Employees need training that is interesting and engaging
- Training leads to fewer PC rebuilds, reduced IT expenses and less employee downtime
How can we help you protect yourself?
Dark Web Domain Scan – With password reuse and social engineering attacks running rampant, having credentials associated with your organization on the dark web can put your organization at increased risk of becoming a target.
- What can we do? Initial scan of your domain status on the dark web – Evaluates vulnerabilities presently facing your organization
Baseline Phishing Assessment – Phishing has become the #1 attack method of choice for cybercriminals due to its high success rate. According to the Ponemon Institute, organizations see a 64% improvement in phishing click rates with a security training program.
- What can we do? Phishing campaign sent direct to your employees – Evaluates their ability to detect a possible cyber attack
Annual Security Training – 92% of data breaches are caused by human error. Cisco says, “Companies shouldn’t just throw technology at the problem. Up-skilling users and making them more cyber-aware is vital.”
- What can we do? 45-minute annual Security Awareness Training course – Reduce employee-induced errors with cybersecurity training. Includes a quiz and printable certificate upon the employee’s successful completion.
Continuous Education – Annual security training is a great way to cover the basics of cybersecurity, but repetition equals retention. Ongoing education is key in a robust cybersecurity program.
- What can we do? We offer an ongoing education solution – Weekly mini-security training video, monthly security newsletter, continuous phishing and dark web monitoring, an Employee Vulnerability Assessment, & more!